Saturday 9 January 2016

Isandlwana in 28mm: a few photos

While I learn the easiest way to upload photos here, a couple of shots of the Barnsley Christmas game, which featured almost 900 Zulus and 250 Imperial troops on a 12' x 6' table. The game lasted a leisurely 5 hours, ending in a closely fought but historically accurate Zulu victory. We were using a draft version of the new Osprey "Men who would be Kings" rules, due out later this year, which coped admirably with a game almost 8 times larger than they are designed around and despite the fact that only 2 of the 5 participants had ever seen them before!



2 comments:

  1. HI Simon,
    Im glad to see Pat's beautiful figures will still be seen online as I think they are simply gorgeous. I hope one day to see them in the flesh. Keep it coming!

    Regards
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon,
    I didn't realise you had a blog, you definitely need to do more as the couple of posts you have done are very good.
    Your Isandlwana game is coming up to nearly two years ago, how time fly's. It is good to see pictures of the collection again.

    I have visited your blog as I am going through the list notifying those who have shown an interest in my book to send an email to kerstinsmith1234@gmail.com if they still want to order. If you have already done this, then just ignore me.

    Merry Christmas to you Simon,

    Pat.


    ReplyDelete